Health is a true wealth indeed. Those who are concerned about keeping good health, always want to know what diet and set of exercises will suit them. With a little effort, these health conscious people can create a healthy diet plan as per their taste and requirements. A balanced diet should comprise of all the nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals) in the right amount. If you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle, a healthy diet plan will be indispensable for you. Let us have a quick look over the pointers that you need to follow.
Kick-start Your Day With Warm Lemon Water and Honey:
If you want to get rid of excess fat from your body, kick-start your day with warm lemon water and mix a tablespoonful of honey in it. This is the best thing you can have at the very beginning of the day. Warm lemon water is also helpful in flushing the toxins out of your body and hence can be taken by all. If you are suffering from arthritis or acute joint pains, you should have a few cloves of garlic along with it.
Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day:
Always remember, that skipping breakfast result in deteriorated health and increased weight. So, never commit the blunder of skipping breakfast. Make it the lightest and the healthiest meal of the day. You can take any one of these:
- Freshly squeezed Juice+ a sandwich (use whole wheat bread only) stuffed with spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, coriander etc.
- A bowlful of oatmeal or porridge ( mix a lot of berries, nuts and skimmed milk).
- Fresh fruits (eating fresh fruits in empty stomach is highly recommended). If you are obese and want to reduce weight , it is better for you to avoid carbohydrates and take only fresh fruits in the breakfast.
Avoid Saturated Fats Strictly in the Lunch:
Saturated fats wreak an absolute havoc on your health. So, it is better to avoid them. Do not go for a lot of butter and cream. Try taking your breakfast at 7 am and lunch at 12 pm. You should consider having the following in lunch.
- Pulses (unpolished ones are better)
- Two loaves of bread or chapattis
- A bowlful of sprouted beans
- A lot of salad (tomatoes, cucumber, cabbage)
Take Healthy Snacks in the Supper:
All the obese people (Please check buyrealphen375.com) are advised to take healthy snacks all through the day. Avoid taking coffee or tea at supper and take a glassful of milk or a freshly squeezed juice in supper. Along with it take a bowlful of nuts or cereals like popcorns etc.
Take Dinner At Least Two Hours Before Going to Bed:
Though the components of a dinner may be same as the lunch, but always remember to take your dinner at least two hours before you go to bed. Avoid eating fat-rich curries and spicy food and too much of carbohydrates.
Points to Remember:
- To take the optimum benefit of eating fresh fruits, you should take them in empty stomach. Never try to take them along with or after the meals.
- Artificial spices and colors are bad for health. Try to dress your food with natural herbs and spices (lemon, vinegar etc. )
- Include a lot of dietary fibers ( whole grains, vegetables, nuts, berries etc. ) This will keep your digestive track healthy and increase your metabolic rate.
- Incorporate green leafy vegetables in your daily meals. They are a must have part of any healthy diet plan.